Saturday, April 5, 2008

Thoughts On Growing Up

Life is a crazy thing isn’t it?

One minute you are a little kid running around bugging your older siblings...

The next minute you are working your way to prove you are grown up...

You have a job... People in your life you REALLY care about.. besides family..

You don’t care about all the DRAMA anymore...

Yet, there seems to be nothing BUT drama in your life...

My point is, if there could be a point to those ramblings, growing up is hard, and crazy confusing sometimes, but hang in there because it’s also fun.

Another random point that I try to pull outta that is this, God is amazing.. yeah, I think I can make that statement and have it fit my story... When you least expect something He will do it. You can try your hardest to get somewhere in life and then you give up.. and God says "hey, I was waiting for that.. here you go."

So don’t let the crazy, scary things in life keep you from being who you are meant to be. Because, no matter what, you WILL have to grow up... EVENTUALLY.....

"vivo amare imparare" Translation anyone? "I live to love and to learn" Love the people you have, learn from the things that happen to you... and LIVE for it.. enjoy it.. the good times and the bad.. because they all make you into the person you will be... That’s the end of my crazy, random thoughts for now... If you put up with reading any of this I hope you actually understood some of it.. If not, then it would be a shame..

As Always,

"Vivo amare imparare"

~Hannah~

No comments: