Saturday, April 25, 2009

Head Over Heels In The Moment

"Now I'm speechless over the edge, I'm just breathless, I never thought that I'd catch this love bug again. Hopeless, head over heels in the moment, I never thought that I'd get hit by this love bug again."

Catchy isn't it? I swore I'd never like the Jonas Brother's or their music but those lyrics are definitely doing well to represent me right now. "head over heels in the moment." Anyone who has seen me lately has to be blind not to have noticed that I'm going absolutely crazy living in the moments that keep coming my way.

Have you ever realized how addicting it can be to just put it all out on the line and risk everything? Once you start it's thrilling and not something that is easy to let go of.

So, I suppose other than the "love bug" theme to that song, the living in the moment part is doing very well at representing what I've been keeping myself busy with. I started my own business which is both exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time. I'm stressing over what I need to do to get it off the ground and start growing it. I'm selling Nutrilite vitamins and supplements as well as Artistry make-up, LOC, SA8, and Satinique products. Everything is going into construction mode right now as I go through the steps of training myself, building a website, and starting sales. It's a good thing to have a business in the health and beauty fields right now, no doubt, but it's really difficult getting yourself out there and promoting what you're doing. the term "cut throat" business comes to mind. I really love what I'm doing, and working for myself is the best feeling in the world. I don't have anyone to answer to except Big Brother, but now days who doesn't have to do that; well, with the exception of the mafia and the mob.

So everything is on the line with this. If it's not a sucess then it's going to be a disaster; no two ways about it. I'm trying to make enough time to keep posting updates but if I'm not around for a while, my appologies. Life is crazy, hectic, stressful, and still a lot of fun.

Stress is what I thrive on. And from where I'm sitting, it's all that I can see in the world outside my window.

vivo amare imparare
-Hannah

No comments: