Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Power Of God

The weekend of June 13th this year was spent at the most life changing event that I have ever experienced. Well, what a way to start off a blog right? Yes, every word of that is true.
I spent this past weekend in Palm Springs at a Christian conference called Resolved.

I was priveledged to hear some of the greatest preachers to ever walk the earth. I am not joking. To name a few there were, John Piper, John MacArthur, Steve Lawson, CJ Mahaney, and a few others.

This conference is mainly for college students and highschool upperclassmen. Therefore, I spent these days with so many other people near my age who were experiencing so many of the same things as I am. I can't even begin to explain how much my life was changed by this experience. All I have to say is this; God is amazing, awesome, great, so powerful, and so merciful.


I saw people saved. I saw people's lives changed. I saw my life changed. Oh, and to hear the voices of three thousand singing to the God of the universe, it makes you weep. There is nothing more I can blog about this. There is to much to say. If you have questions though feel free to ask me. I am always available to talk. It may take me time to answer you, but I will when I can.

In His grace,
~Hannah~

No comments: