Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Love

Ok. So basically if you would like to know what my day was like in one word, it would be this: Crappy... But, I think you would like me to elaborate?

This morning I had to get up at a, what my friend calls, ungodly hour. I had to do school, take my dog to folsom to have her groomed, had to go to the doctor, (stupid stupid stupid doctors!!!) and then come home. My day was stressfull. I almost got killed twice. Yes, true near death experiences, no lie.

Friends... Friends are amazing. They keep me going. They make me happy. When I think I'm going to cry they either cheer me up or let me cry on their shoulders. I can't live without them. They are sent to me by God. I remember that everyday. Especially as of late.

I don't have a point to this blog. I am just going to rambel for a bit. Do you ever feel like your world is crashing down around you? Do you ever feel like no matter what you do there is no escape? Do you ever feel, that out of the clear blue, someone is thrown into ur life and they rescue you from that which you thought there was no escape? I have. I have come as close to the brink of falling into the darkest hole I've ever encountered, and then, suddenly this hand reached out and saved me. The funny thing is, this person, this person who seemed like my guardian angel, doesn't even know. They were just there. The things they said, the way they treated me, no matter how normal it was, it saved me from doing things I would have regretted for the rest of my life.

Have you ever felt like that? If you have not, I can tell you it is one of the utmost amazing, freeing, beautiful moments you could experience. It's like, all of the sudden, when you are with that person, it seems like you are safe; like nothing could go wrong even though you know in your mind that everything has gone wrong. When you realize you have that person, and that they make you feel that way, it leaves you breathless. I can't say everyone will experience this. Alot of people would never go through something so terrible that they would have to experience this, but if you do, you will understand exactly what I am talking about.

I said there wasn't a point to this blog, but suddenly, I feel enlightened enough to make one. Do not, and I mean never, under ANY circumstances, give up on the beauty of life. There will be times when you feel like it is the ugliest most despicible thing ever, but it isn't. If you would give it a chance, you would start to see the beauty of it again. The people who love you; that is beautiful. You will always have that even if you lose everything else.

"vivo amare imparare"

Hannah

No comments: